Trying to confirm that an engineer or geoscientist is licensed to practice?

Verifying that a Professional Engineer or Professional Geoscientist is registered to practice in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut is easy. Please visit NAPEG’s online Member Directory to get started.

Visit Public Register

Are you a registrant of NAPEG?

You can manage your registration with NAPEG online. Please visit Members Only to get started.

Visit Online Registrant Services

Is your organization a Permit Holder?

You can manage NAPEG’s information concerning your Permit and Renew the Permit annually online. You must be the person authorized to do so. Please visit the online Permit Holder Self Service Portal to get started.

Visit Online Organization Services

If you require further assistance, contact NAPEG by telephone, email or mail at:

201, 4817 - 49th Street
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 3S7
Telephone: (867) 920-4055

Powered by Helsby Drake